March 1, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. There's power in numbers - How private practice orthopedic surgeons can compete with hospitals, health systems
2. Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: Are hospitals becoming obsolete?
3. Wright Medical reports $217.6M in Q4 sales: 6 takeaways
4. Webinar: The simple strategies for ASCs to save on supply chain management without affecting patient care. Register here.
5. Join 200+ terrific hospital and health system speakers at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2018 in September. Register here. | Hear great industry keynotes from Naya Kehayes, Andrew Hayek, and Richard Wohns at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 50 rural hospital CEOs to know | 2018
7. Whitepaper: Universal ICU Nasal Decolonization with Antiseptic Allows Reduction of MRSA Contact Precautions. Download here.
8. Laser Spine Institute names Thomas Linton inaugural chief patient empowerment officer - 5 things to know
9. 6 ways health systems can drive revenue and reduce costs through strong supplier partnerships
10. Webinar: Artificial intelligence will revolutionize healthcare - 3 core concepts to stay ahead of the curve. Register here.
11. 6 statistics on ASC acquisition activity, competition
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Mathias Bostrom of Hospital for Special Surgery Full story