Feb. 27, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. The Joint Commission finalizes total hip and knee replacement performance measures - 5 insights
2. No pay raise for CHS CEO Wayne Smith in 2018
3. Johnson & Johnson, Trinity College Dublin collaborate on new global 3D bioprinting laboratory - 6 insights
4. Webinar: BPCI Advanced: Key Strategies for Success and What You Need to Know Now. Register here.
5. Join 112+ speakers from hospitals and health systems at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership 2018. Register here.
| Thrilled to welcome keynotes Joe Montana and Tucker Carlson at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference in June. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Medical U of South Carolina fired 13 employees for 'snooping' in patients' medical records in 2017 Full story
7. Webinar: How 2,000+ ASCs have realized significant savings without disrupting patient care. Register here.
8. Burnout among orthopedic surgeons remains high: 5 things to know
9. Medical Board of California accuses gastroenterologist of gross negligence - 10 insights Full story
10. 5 skills for CFOs to develop in the next 5 years + 9 other must-read articles for CFOs. Download here.
11. 'From box mover to value chain': Why it's time hospitals automate their supply chains to improve quality and revenue
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Mark Dean of Beaufort and Hilton Head Orthopedic Sports and Spine Full story