Feb. 23, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 'An unprecedented amount of confusion' - Orthopedic society criticizes CMS for TKA final rule
2. 15 latest hospital, health system CEO moves
3. Medtronic reports Q3 revenue at $7.3B, 1% increase: 5 things to know
4. Webinar: How to approach patients as consumers and an important part of the revenue cycle. Register here.
5. Dr. John Warbritton suspended from Workers' Comp system following misconduct, license suspension: 4 key notes
6. UNC Health Care, Atrium execs reportedly frustrated by issue of control over merged entity
7. Webinar: Is your ASC burdened with the constant struggle of reducing supply chain costs? Join us for this webinar to learn how freight management can help your facility. Register here.
8. 105 hospital and health system CIOs to know | 2018
9. 15 insights into MIS spine - Market analysis, strong vendors & surgeon predictions
10. Webinar: BPCI Advanced: Key Strategies for Success and What You Need to Know Now. Register here.
11. Orthopedic surgeon dies in plane crash while traveling between offices
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Robert Arciero of UConn Health Full story