Feb. 22, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. CEO compensation for 8 spine, orthopedic device companies
2. Amazon quietly launches exclusive OTC product line: 7 things to know
3. OrthoVirginia taps new CFO, chief administrative officer: 3 things to know
5. Join 3,000+ Attendees at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2018 this September. Register here. | Join 140+ Spine and Orthopedic Surgeon Speakers at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference this June. Register here. | For Exhibiting and Sponsorship Opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. $92M accounting error causes Edward-Elmhurst's operating loss to widen Full story
7. Webinar: BPCI Advanced: Key Strategies for Success and What You Need to Know Now. Register here.
8. J&J, Mazor Robotics, Stryker & more: 11 device company notes
9. 5 factors influencing Stryker's success
10. 10 Must Reads for the Next Generation Hospital CFO. Download here.
11. Amazon focusing on ambulatory sites for entrance into supply chain market - 6 insights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. James Andrews of Andrews Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Institute Full story