Feb. 19, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Medtronic Q3 spine revenue flat at $655M: 6 things to know
2. How Southern California Orthopedic Institute shifted total joints to ASCs using bundled payments - 5 insights
3. CHI's operating loss swells to $57M in Q2
4. Register for this upcoming webinar to learn how data and advanced analytics can optimize your procedural supply spend.
5. Thrilled to welcome Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown + over 170 speakers from hospitals and health systems to Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference. Register here. | Join Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference yet, with keynotes from Hillary Rodham Clinton, Peyton Manning and Kevin O'Leary. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 82% of total knee replacements last 25+ years, study finds Full story
7. 5 things to know about opioid oversupply after joint and spine surgery Full story
8. Excela Health opening ambulatory orthopedic, specialty care clinic - 4 insights Full story
9. Download this free white paper to learn how to reduce avoidable ED visits among patients with chronic conditions. 10. Customized knee implants cost less than standard implants - 5 study insights Full story