Feb. 19, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis has successful ACL surgery at Hospital for Special Surgery - 4 insights
2. Pennsylvania hospital loses tax-exempt status: 4 things to know
3. Drs. Justin Tunis, Ian Wendel & more: 7 sports medicine physicians on the move
4. Webinar: Is your ASC burdened with the constant struggle of reducing supply chain costs? Join us for this webinar to learn how freight management can help your facility.
5. FDA approves first blood test to evaluate mild TBI in adults - 6 takeaways
6. Beaumont Health has 1,500 job openings
7. Whitepaper: How Low-Code Platforms are Driving Digital Transformation in Value-Based Healthcare.
8. MSU to fire Dr. William Strampel for giving leeway to Larry Nassar: 5 things to know
9. Judge orders former Mayfield Brain & Spine surgeon to halt practice after non-compete violation - 6 insights
10. Webinar: BPCI Advanced: Key Strategies for Success and What You Need to Know Now.
11. Dr. James Andrews to perform Tommy John surgery on Tigers prospect Bryan Garcia - 3 insights
12. Spine surgery patient receives $17,850 bill for urine test: 4 insights
13. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Joseph Burkhardt of Bronson Healthcare Full story