Feb. 15, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopedic surgeon alleges unlawful firing after breast cancer treatment: 8 insights
2. Police investigate unexplained injuries at Wisconsin hospital's NICU
3. 5 things to know about Stryker CEO Kevin Lobo
4. Whitepaper: 15% of Medicare beneficiaries have chronic, non-healing wounds - learn how to optimize treatment in this whitepaper. Download here.
5. Hear 140+ great physician speakers, primarily spine and orthopedic surgeons, at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic, and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference in June. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. North Carolina treasurer asks UNC Health Care for $1B bond to ensure cost savings from pending merger
7. Webinar: Interested in implementing a savings program for your ASC without impacting patient care? Register for this webinar here.
8. Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, Smith & Nephew & more: 16 device company notes Full story
9. 30+ spine surgeon innovators with device patents
10. Whitepaper: How to align performance reviews with today's employee engagement needs to improve quality, productivity and the patient experience. Download here.
11. 15 things to know about the spine market - Breakdown by region, MIS, robotics & more
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Mary O'Connor of Yale School of Medicine Full story