Feb. 14, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Medtronic extends partnership with MUSC for value-based care, including joint surgery: 5 key details
2. UAB names Dr. Steven Theiss 1st ever orthopedic department chair: 6 insights
3. Nurses sue CHI over on-call pay: 4 things to know
4. The application of disruptive technologies in the provider supply chain. Click here to register for the webinar.
5. Join the brightest minds in health IT, clinical leadership and pharmacy, as well as keynotes Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy in Chicago. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome keynotes Hillary Rodham Clinton, Peyton Manning and Kevin O'Leary to Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference ever. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
5. Stryker, NuVasive, Smith & Nephew & more: 12 device company notes Full story
6. The American Hip Institute opens Chicagoland clinic - 4 insights Full story
7. A view from the inside: How Dr. Keith Berend sees Zimmer Biomet-Apple partnership changing orthopedics Full story
8. More than 4M ED visits among patients with chronic conditions may be avoidable. For insights on improving care for chronic conditions, click here. 9. Alabama hospital to build $250M orthopedic & spine building: 5 things to know Full story