Feb. 13, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine to open new department of surgery for orthopedic, neurosurgery: 5 insights
2. Aetna's former medical director says he never reviewed patient records before denying care
3. 34+ of the largest orthopedic groups in the US
4. Whitepaper: Don't get left behind in the value-based care transition - learn how to identify the right data and analytics to optimize performance. Download here.
5. Drs. Brian Donley, Michael Shrader & more: 9 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
6. Arizona officials investigate Cerner EHR complaints at Banner Health: 5 things to know
7. Whitepaper: Revisiting Regional Anesthesia: A Pathway to Optimal Patient Outcomes, Surgeon Satisfaction, Value-based Payments and reduced Opioid usage in Post-Operative Pain Management. Download here.
8. OrthoAtlanta medical director completes 8th medical mission trip to Haiti: 4 takeaways
9. 11 hospitals, health systems opening or planning ASCs
10. Whitepaper: Universal ICU Nasal Decolonization with Antiseptic Allows Reduction of MRSA Contact Precautions. Download here.
11. White House advisers propose fast-tracking reviews of brand-name drugs to lower costs: 6 things to know
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Mark Bowen of NorthShore University HealthSystem Full story