Feb. 9, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Smith & Nephew revenue up 2% in 2018, hits $4.7B: 5 things to know
2. What the Amazon, JPMorgan, Berkshire partnership means for healthcare: 35 executives respond
3. Medicaid reimbursements for orthopedic procedures vary greatly across the US: 3 insights Full story
4. Webinar: What impact will hospitals and HOPDs have on ASC case volume next year? Register for this webinar to join the discussion. Register here.
5. Robots on the rise for Stryker: 5 key quotes from 2017 investors call
6. 15 latest hospital, health system CEO moves
7. Whitepaper: How to align performance reviews with today's employee engagement needs to improve quality, productivity and the patient experience.
8. 15+ spine surgeons performing total disc replacement in ASCs Full story
9. 5 medical billing and coding tips to help increase ASC, physician practice revenue
10. Webinar: Focusing on Patient Financial Health at Inova.
11. Want to improve patient experience? Innovate your supply chain
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Gregory DiFelice of the Hospital of Special Surgery Full story