Feb. 8, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Tampa Bay Rays fire Dr. Michael Reilly after sexual abuse allegations emerge - 5 insights
2. Protests scheduled at 32 Kaiser Permanente hospitals
3. Meet 12 U.S. 2018 Winter Olympics head team physicians
4. Whitepaper: The Revenue Hero's Guide to Revenue Cycle Success. Download here.
5. Join 140 Physician Speakers over 109 Total Sessions at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Ex-director of finance pleads guilty to stealing $3M from North Carolina hospital
7. Whitepaper: Worried about phishing? Here are 2 simple steps to protect your hospital. Download here.
8. 6 things to know about medical coder and biller salary
9. DO Match Day produces 115 orthopedic surgery residents: 6 insights
10. Webinar: Are you making the most of your patient generated health data? Learn more about the clinical, regulatory and technical considerations in this upcoming webinar. Register here. 11. 10 most-read supply chain stories in January
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Richard Iorio of NYU Langone Medical Center Full story