Feb. 7, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Smith & Nephew revenue up 3% in 2018, amid new operating model: 8 things to know
2. 66.9% of Medicare-certified multispecialty ASCs offer outpatient orthopedic surgery
3. Former Vanderbilt nurse indicted on reckless homicide charge after fatal medication error
4. Join this webinar to learn more about the logistical challenges facing ASCs and the best practices for overcoming them.
5. Thrilled to add sessions on controlling pharmacy costs, drug shortages and more at our Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4, 2019. Join 170+ terrific speakers from hospitals and health systems at this exciting event. Register here. | Join keynotes Hillary Rodham Clinton, Peyton Manning and Kevin O'Leary at Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference ever, October 9-12, 2019 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
5. Drs. John Kennedy, Christopher Chadderdon & more: 11 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
6. Dr. Mark Miller on the risks of stem cell treatments for knee osteoarthritis Full story
7. All roads are leading to the adoption of Enterprise Imaging. Click here to learn how you can experience improved clinical outcomes with our roadmap to El and Gartner's Market Guide to VNAs. 8. Stryker, Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet & more: 13 device company notes Full story 9. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Jeffrey Ackman of Shriners Hospital for Children - Chicago Full story