Feb. 7, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Cleveland Clinic taps Dr. Brian Donley to serve as CEO of Cleveland Clinic London: 5 things to know
2. University Hospitals nurse fired for calling in sick with flu: 4 things to know
3. Drs. Neal ElAttrache, Bryan Kelly & more: 5 orthopedic surgeons treating professional athletes
4. Webinar: How will major payer and reimbursement trends affect ASCs in 2018? Gain insight by registering for this upcoming webinar. Register here.
5. Dr. Eric Neff completes 1st TKR at Surgery Center of Chesapeake - 6 things to know
6. Disney partners with 2 Florida health systems to offer HMO plans: 4 things to know Full story
7. Whitepaper: Telemedicine helps providers navigate increasingly complex stroke decisions - here's how. Download here.
8. The BioSpine Institute unveils 3rd location in Florida - 5 highlights
9. Tobacco users have more postoperative pain, narcotic use after total shoulder arthroplasty: 4 things to know Full story
10. Whitepaper: How Millennials are Redefining Healthcare Today: Are you Behind? Download here.
11. 8 things to know about the growing ASC market - Procedure volume up 22.9%
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Alexander Sah of Sah Orthopaedic Associates Full story