Feb. 5, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Outpatient total joint 90-day bundled payment program hits 300+ cases
2. Orthofix acquires Florida-based medical device distributor - 3 things to know
3. Johns Hopkins All Children's has 3 weeks to correct safety lapses or lose Medicare funding
4. Making logistics logical - a guide for surgery centers. To register for the webinar, click here.
5. Join Katie Couric and former presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton + over 300 hospital and health system executive speakers at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting. Register here. | Join Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown + over 140 hospital and health system clinical leaders speaking at Becker's 2nd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Andrews Institute performs 600 joint replacements annually, 15% are outpatient Full story
8. It's time to raise the bar on internal and payer communication. To learn how, download this free white paper. 9. CDC investigates contaminated stem cell products: 5 things to know Full story 10. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Scott Shawen of OrthoCarolina Full story