Feb. 5, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Tampa Bay Rays fire Dr. Michael Reilly after sexual abuse allegations emerge - 5 insights
2. CEO-elect of Ballad Health abruptly retires 1 day before merger launches
3. Drs. John DiFiori, Mathew Varghese & more: 7 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
4. Best practices for leveraging consumer relationship management software to increase patient engagement.
5. 4 insights on the measure that predicts wound complications after pelvic, acetabular stabilization better than BMI
6. Intermountain CEO says new generic drug company will work with 1,000+ hospitals: 4 things to know Full story
7. Webinar: Closing the Telehealth Gap: Shifting Strategies & Building Awareness.
8. Zimmer Biomet generates $7.8B in 2017 sales, spine segment sees 14% growth
9. Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins to miss season after rupturing Achilles tendon, Dr. Misty Suri confirms - 4 insights
10. Webinar: Join us for a webinar and gain access to the ASC guide to major trends that will impact your practice in 2018.
11. State-by-state breakdown of 83 spine, neurosurgeons joining new practices in 2017
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Kevin Stone of The Stone Clinic Full story