Feb. 1, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Hospital for Special Surgery appoints Dr. John DiFiori chief of primary care sports medicine - 7 insights
2. CDC Director Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald resigns following stock controversy: 5 things to know Full story
3. Judge orders Orthopaedic and Neuro Imaging to pay $16.2M for Medicare fraud - 4 insights
4. Webinar: Innovations in Surgical Documentation.
5. Join 1,100+ attendees at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 14-16 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. HCA shares hit record high after better-than-expected earnings: 4 things to know
7. Webinar: Focusing on Patient Financial Health at Inova.
8. 19 spine, orthopedic device companies to impact the industry in 2018
9. Advanced Medical Group joins National Spine & Pain Centers - 4 things to know
10. Whitepaper: Uncover hidden patient coverage.
11. Drug spend to jump 7.3% for health systems in 2018: 4 report findings
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Freddie Fu of UPMC Full story