Jan. 31, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Mako total knee procedures up 35% in 2018, Stryker expects double-digit installations in 2019
2. There are 35,000 orthopedic surgeons in the US, but specialty remains in-demand
3. Tennessee hospital to close, lay off 146
4. How one medical center decided to make an Enterprise Imaging upgrade, and how to implement the same strategies at your facility. Click here to download the e-book.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific CEOs from Jefferson health, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Providence St. Joseph Health, Hackensack Meridian Health, Dignity Health and SSM Health as keynotes at the Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting. Register here | Join 150+ health system executive speakers at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Ohio orthopedic group to construct $7M ASC - 5 key notes Full story
7. Where spine reimbursement is headed - Key thoughts form 4 spine surgeons Full story
8. Drs. Mark Schamblin, Chris Rich & more: 8 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
9. Register for this upcoming webinar to learn how data and advanced analytics can optimize your procedural supply spend. 10. The Hip Society & The Knee Society acquire joint replacement course: 3 notes Full story 11. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Joseph Guettler of Michigan Orthopaedic Surgeons Full story