Jan. 30, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Twin Cities Orthopedics to open 2 new facilities in partnership with Vikings: 5 insights Full story
2. State-by-state breakdown of 83 rural hospital closures
3. Zimmer Biomet transfers Puerto Rican employees to Indiana HQ: 3 things to know
5. Join keynotes Tucker Carlson, Joe Montana and 220+ great speakers at Becker's Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 25 latest hospital, health system executive moves
8. The growth of outpatient spine, spine and ASCs and more - A talk at Mazama Spine 2018
9. 3 surgery centers, hospital compete for NC CON - 5 things to know
10. Webinar: What impact will hospitals and HOPDs have on ASC case volume next year? Register for this webinar to join the discussion. Register here.
11. 7 must-reads for supply chain leaders this week
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Geoffrey Westrich of Hospital for Special Surgery Full story