Jan. 29, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. How 5 orthopedic surgeons plan to grow their practice in 2019
2. The Rothman Model - Challenges, Risks and Opportunities in today's spine world
3. CHS' Lutheran Health Network CEO to give up title in strategic move
4. Here's how hospital leaders can prevent physician burnout from negatively affecting their operations.
5. Join Becker's Hospital Review's largest Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago - featuring keynotes Katie Couric, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, along with 300+ hospital and health system executive speakers. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown + over 170 hospital and health system executive speakers to Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4, 2019. Register here. Limited sponsorships and exhibits available! E-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com for more information.
6. Zimmer Biomet receives FDA approval for robotically assisted knee system - 3 insights Full story
7. SpineGuard reports 7% drop in 2018 revenue: 5 details Full story
8. Penn Medicine ERAS program reduces opioid use in spine surgery patients Full story
9. The top 6 logistical challenges in ASCs and surgical hospitals and how to overcome them. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar. 10. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Denis Nam of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Full story