Jan. 29, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Franciscan Health aligns with largest orthopedic group in NW Indiana - 4 insights
2. 33 healthcare companies named to Fortune's 2018 'World's Most Admired Companies'
3. Spartanburg Regional opens new Sports Medicine Institute Full story
4. Whitepaper: Succession planning & generational skill gaps: common mistakes, challenges and actionable solutions for your healthcare organization to be profitable. Download here.
5. Dr. Neal ElAttrache's fast thinking saves the game for Patriots' QB Tom Brady
6. Former CFO sues Chicago hospital to recoup $100k loan
7. Webinar: What impact will hospitals and HOPDs have on ASC case volume next year? Register for this webinar to join the discussion. Register here.
8. Cookeville Center for Pain Management owner to pay $1.45M for prescribing "useless" painkillers
9. Global sports medicine market anticipated to grow at 6.8% CAGR, reach $53.6B by 2022
10. Whitepaper: How Biometric Identification Enhances Patient Safety and the Hospital's Bottom Line. Download here.
11. Survey: Physicians split on whether trackable pills will improve patient outcomes
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Thomas Thornhill of Brigham & Women's Hospital Full story