Jan. 25, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. The Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics' revenue increases 75% in less than 5 years: 5 takeaways
2. 13 health systems with strong finances
3. Getting the waste out of healthcare - Dr. Richard Kube on price transparency
5. Join 1,110+ Attendees and 220+ Great Speakers at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, June 14-16. Register here. | 275+ Terrific Hospital and Health System Executives Speaking + Over 320 Speakers at Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting. Register here.
6. Milwaukee hospital suspends employees for leaving homeless patient in cold
7. Webinar: Addressing the Robot in the Room: How to offer robotic benefits without increasing procedural costs. Register here.
Implanet's JAZZ sales increased 30% in 2017 - 7 highlights
9. Mount Sinai Health System to affiliate with South Nassau hospital: 5 things to know
10. Webinar:How will major payer and reimbursement trends affect ASCs in 2018? Gain insight by registering for this upcoming webinar. Register here.
11. Drugmakers are participating in fight against superbugs - but more needs to be done
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Matthew Austin of The Rothman Institute Full story