Jan. 24, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Data breach strikes Texas-based orthopedic practice: 5 things to know
2. Johnson & Johnson settles hip implant lawsuit with US for $120M: 7 things to know
3. Ascension restructures leadership as 3 execs depart
4. Join this webinar to learn more about the logistical challenges facing ASCs and the best practices for overcoming them.
5. Join Katie Couric and former presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton + over 300 hospital and health system executive speakers at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting. Register here. | Join Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown + over 170 hospital and health system clinical leaders speaking at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
5. Zimmer Biomet hires outside company to ensure easy office transfer: 5 insights Full story
6. Drs. Michaela Schneiderbauer, Joshua Carothers & more: 8 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
7. Dr. John Fernandez performs thumb surgery on Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. - 4 insights Full story
8. Download this free white paper to learn how health systems can achieve the highest level of mobile technology adoption. 9. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Emily Dodwell of Hospital for Special Surgery Full story