Jan. 23, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Miami Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Institute signs new outpatient partnership: 4 things to know Full story
2. Allscripts recovers after ransomware attack, outages still possible through Monday: 10 things to know
3. Drs. Tom Price, Kevin Marberry & more: 6 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
4. Whitepaper: 15% of Medicare beneficiaries have chronic, non-healing wounds - learn how to optimize treatment in this white paper. Download here.
5. Join Keynotes Joe Montana, Tucker Carlson, Holly Buckley, Andrew Hayek, Dr. Richard Wohns, Dr. Jim Lynch and more. Focus on key issues for surgery centers, spine, orthopedics and more at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Register here.
6. 30 latest hospital, health system executive moves
7. Whitepaper: Patients are misidentified 7-10% of the time - don't let preventable errors affect patient safety and your hospital's bottom line. Download here.
8. Physician driven bundles - How Drs. Steve Lucey, Frank Aluisio, Matt Olin and Frank Rowan took control of the bundle Full story
9. Medtronic, Safe Orthopaedics, Smith & Nephew & more: 8 device company notes
10. Webinar: How will major payer and reimbursement trends affect ASCs in 2018? Gain insight by registering for this upcoming webinar. Register here.
11. New Jersey imposes strict limits on pharma payments, gifts to clinicians
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. David Lewallen of Mayo Clinic Full story