Jan. 19, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Penn Orthopaedics, Princeton Orthopedic Associates create cross-state partnership - 4 insights
2. Premier Health to close 491-bed Ohio hospital
3. Smith & Nephew's eCAP reduces readmissions 97% following total joint replacement surgery: 4 takeaways
5. US Senate Finance Committee approves Alex Azar's nomination for HHS secretary: 6 things to know
6. Fairview CEO bashes Epic, calls for march on Madison
7. Whitepaper: Choosing the right two-factor authentication solution for healthcare. Download here.
8. Methodist Sports Medicine acquires bone & joint clinic: 5 insights
9. Dr. Max Franco De Carvalho joins Hays Orthopedic Institute - 5 insights
10. Whitepaper: 15% of Medicare beneficiaries have chronic, non-healing wounds - learn how to optimize treatment in this white paper. Download here.
11. 10 orthopedic surgeon leaders to know
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Adam Anz of Andrews Institute Full story