Jan. 17, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. The forces changing orthopedics in 2019: Key thoughts from Dr. Nikhil Verma
2. Hospital for Special Surgery's plan to reduce opioid prescriptions after orthopedic surgery
3. Jim Cramer: Why Apple should buy Epic
4. Making logistics logical - a guide for surgery centers. To register for this webinar, click here.
5. Join over 300 health system executive speakers and 3,800 attendees + Katie Couric and former presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown, as well as 180+ hospital and health system speakers at Becker's Health IT, Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Drs. Stephen Howell, Kandice Beenken & more: 18 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
7. Medtronic, Stryker, Globus Medical & more: 13 device company notes Full story
8. AOA's Own the Bone collaborates with Project ECHO - 6 insights Full story
9. Riding the ambulatory surgery wave: Increasing surgical volume while cases leave the hospital OR. Click here to register for the webinar. 10. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Tom Hackett of The Steadman Clinic Full story