Jan. 16, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Hospital for Special Surgery, Tenet partner to create Florida orthopedic care center: 5 key notes
2. MedPAC votes to kill MIPS, recommends alternative program
3. Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Mark Montgomery dies in California mudslides
4. Webinar: Informatics to Drive Preceision Medicine: From Data to Diagnostics. Register here.
5. 59 orthopedic devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in December
6. Baltimore hospital accused of patient dumping after security guards leave woman at bus stop
7. Webinar: How to successfully negotiate out-of-network contracts and navigate appeals. Register here.
8. Drs. Robert Zehr, Steven Haas & more: 5 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
9. Demand surges for radiation antidote after Trump's nuclear button tweet
10. Whitepaper: Protect your hospital against cyberattacks in 2018 - learn more in this white paper. Download here.
11. How 5 large ASC management companies performed in 2017
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Full story