Jan. 14, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Apple moves further into healthcare; here's what it means for orthopedics
2. The most exciting technology in orthopedics from 10 surgeons
3. CHS expects $900M gain from hospital divestitures in 2019
4. Making logistics logical - a guide for surgery centers. To register for the webinar, click here.
5. Shift to outpatient setting drives global orthopedic implants market - 5 insights Full story
6. The Steadman Clinic opens expanded facility, imaging center: 3 takeaways Full story
7. Hospital for Special Surgery to open additive manufacturing 3D printing lab: 5 things to know Full story
8. Riding the ambulatory surgery wave: Increasing surgical volume while cases leave the hospital OR. Click here to register for the webinar.
9. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Haluk Altiok of Shriners Hospital for Children - Chicago Full story