Jan. 11, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. OrthoVirginia selects 2 chief administrative officers: 4 highlights
2. CMS launches new bundled payment model: 6 things to know
3. Peninsula Orthopaedic Associates taps David Davies as CEO: 5 insights
4. Whitepaper: Protect your hospital against cyberattacks in 2018 - learn more in this white paper. Download here.
5. 140 Physician Surgeons Speaking at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Register here. | Presidents Bush and Clinton, and brilliant thinker Sarah Kliff as well as Kaiser CEO Bernard Tyson, Mayo CEO John Noseworthy, Womens Hospital CEO and former AHA Chair Teri Fontenot to Keynote Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting this April. Register here.
6. 'We hate H3N2': 3 reasons this year's flu season could get worse Full story
7. Whitepaper: Revisiting Regional Anesthesia: A Pathway to Optimal Patient Outcomes, Surgeon Satisfaction, Value-based Payments and reduced Opioid usage in Post-Operative Pain Management. Download here.
8. 54% of orthopedic surgeons are happy outside of work: 5 key findings
9. Medtronic to build advanced manufacturing facility in Memphis: 5 things to know Full story
10. Webinar: Would you benefit from out-of-network? Learn how you can maximize your revenue cycle in this upcoming webinar. Register here.
11. 8 hospitals, health systems opening or planning ASCs - December 2017
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Gerald Williams of The Rothman Institute Full story