Jan. 10, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Private equity investments in orthopedics expected to surge in 2019
2. Rothman Orthopaedic Institute brings joint replacement services to New York: 5 insights
3. US News ranks 'Best Healthcare Jobs 2019'
4. Making logistics logical - a guide for surgery centers. To register for the webinar, click here.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific CEOs from Jefferson Health, Northwell Health, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Providence St. Joseph Health, Hackensack Meridian Health, Dignity Health, and SSM Health as keynotes at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting. Register here. | Join 150+ health system executive speakers at Becker's Health IT, Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Orthopedic Associates of Hartford opens $30M outpatient surgery center: 5 notes Full story
7. Stryker recalls spine device: 5 things to know Full story
9. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Morgan Swanson of Sentara Healthcare Full story