Jan. 10, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Illinois Bone & Joint Institute names Dr. William Robb CMO, orthopedic director: 5 things to know
2. Tenet to cut 700 more jobs, says $1B divestiture plan is on track
3. St. Mary's Regional Joint Replacement Center implements new total knee system - 3 insights
4. Whitepaper: Succession planning & generational skill gaps: common mistakes, challenges and actionable solutions for your healthcare organization to be profitable. Download here.
5. Drs. Neal ElAttrache, Marc Philippon & more: 9 orthopedic surgeons treating professional athletes
6. 10 of the most interesting healthcare transactions of 2017
7. Whitepaper: Protect your hospital against cyberattacks in 2018 - learn more in this white paper. Download here.
8. Maryland legislation targets pharmacist 'gag rule' in PBM contracts: 4 things to know
9. Skyline Surgery Center invested in new medical campus development - 5 insights
10. Whitepaper: 15% of Medicare beneficiaries have chronic, non-healing wounds - learn how to optimize treatment in this white paper. Download here.
11. Physician group seeks to purchase troubled Ohio hospital: 4 things to know
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Michael Millis of Boston Children's Hospital Full story