Jan. 8, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 27 orthopedic surgeons on the move
2. Hospital for Special Surgery to open additive manufacturing 3D printing lab: 5 things to know
3. Average hospital expenses per inpatient day across 50 states
4. 5 ways to transform revenue cycle through analytics. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar.
5. Join 140+ physician speakers at Becker's 17th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, June 13-15 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Wright Medical Group reports $836.2M in preliminary 2018 revenue: 5 things to know Full story
7. Tennessee health system transitions orthopedics to single hospital: 4 details Full story
8. Health system specialty pharmacy services: Overcoming barriers to growth and success. Click here to register for this upcoming webinar.
9. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Thomas Brown of University of Virginia Health System Full story