Jan. 5, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 10 states with the highest average orthopedic case volume per ASC
2. Baylor Scott & White proceeds with Garland hospital closure: Facility to shutter Feb. 28, affecting 711 jobs
3. 7 months deep Andrews Institute stem cell, cartilage regeneration study shows positive results: 5 observations
4. Webinar: Seize the Opportunities of Financial Reporting Amidst Consolidation in the Healthcare Industry. Register here.
5. Global arthroscopic devices market to exceed $1.7B by 2022: 6 notes
6. Federal lawsuit: Duke, UNC agreed not to hire each other's physicians
7. Whitepaper: 21% of sentinel events cite poor communication as the root cause. Learn how your hospital can improve communication in 3 key areas. Download here.
8. 10 orthopedic surgeon leaders to know
9. 4 spine surgeons on their goals for 2018
10. Whitepaper: Taming Medical Necessity Challenges With Physician Advisor Programs. Download here.
11. 7 must-reads for supply chain leaders this week
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Bryan Kelly of Hospital for Special Surgery Full story