Jan. 3, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph: 3 thoughts on growing orthopedic practices today
2. Retired orthopedic surgeon becomes CMO of Tennessee hospital
3. Bankrupt hospital chain receives $63M bid
4. Webinar: Maximizing economies of scale in healthcare. Click here to register.
5. Join over 300 health system executive speakers and 3,800 attendees + Katie Couric and former presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
5. Drs. Steven Heithoff, Samantha Muhlrad & more: 26 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
6. U of Arizona receives $2M grant to study bone regrowth technology: 5 insights Full story
7. A 3-step guide for healthcare providers on CBO strategy evaluation. Click here to download the e-book.
8. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Rick Wright of Washington University in St. Louis Full story