August 30, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 1st outpatient total joint bundles in NC to be performed at Surgical Center of Greensboro
2. Flooding closes MD Anderson, Memorial HermannSugar Land; Ben Taub evacuates
3. Dr. Taylor Dennison joins Steindler Orthopedic Clinic: 3 key points
4. Webinar: how a robust pack program can help drive product standardization and cost savings. Register here for this upcoming webinar.
5. How can ASCs better manage clinical, business and financial challenges in 2017? Attend Becker's ASC 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs this October to learn key insights into these issues and how to overcome them. The event will feature 1,500 attendees and 137 physician speakers. Register today!
6. MicroPort Orthopedics launches Procotyl Prime Acetabular Cup System: 5 highlights Full story
7. Webinar: How a new spine procedure can expand ASC growth. Register here.
8. Advisory Board sells healthcare arm to Optum in $1.3B deal Full story
9. FDA cracks down on stem cell clinics offering unapproved treatments
11. How technology can improve ASC billing reimbursement as healthcare dives into value-based care Full story
10. 92% of employers confident they will continue sponsoring health benefits in 5 years: 5 insights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Nina Lightdale-Miric of Children's Hospital Los Angeles Full story