The Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics have hired Robert Dombrowski, MD, to its Prince William Orthopaedics, Hand Surgery & Medicine Care Center in McLean, Va.
Here are six things to know:
1. Dr. Dombrowski is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine and joint replacement of the shoulder, knee, and hip.
2. He conducts arthroscopic surgeries, ACL reconstructions, shoulder rotator cuff repairs, shoulder instability repairs, cartilage injury treatments, joint replacements, and more.
3. The Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics is the largest orthopedic group in the country.
4. Dr. Dombrowksi's extensive sports medicine background has been an asset to his work with professional and amateur sports teams.
5. Dr. Dombrowski's success in using computer navigation and robotic-assisted knee replacements is expected to help the Prince William Orthopaedics, Hand Surgery & Medicine Care Center offer innovative, well-rounded care for more patients.
6. Dennis Tritinger, executive director of The Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics, explains that his organization strives to "empower private practice physicians to thrive in this time of unprecedented healthcare disruption," and notes that "it's rewarding to see so many physicians expressing interest in [the] organization."
More articles on sports medicine: