Here are 11 sports medicine physicians who recently joined new practices or took on new positions.
The Philadelphia Eagles named:
- Stephen Stache, MD, as head physician and head internist
- Christopher Dodson, MD, as head orthopedic physician
- Matthew Pepe, MD, as associate head orthopedic physician
- Paul Marchetto, MD, and John Salvo, MD, as team orthopedic physicians
- Jeremy Close, MD, as assistant team physician
Nicholas Peters, MD, joined Mary Rutan Hospital Orthopedics and Sports Medicine in Bellefontaine, Ohio.
Peter Symbas, MD, was appointed Atlanta United FC’s CMO. Jeffrey Smith, MD, was named foot and ankle specialist for Atlanta United 2, Atlanta United FC's reserve team.
Alexis Chiang Colvin, MD, was named CMO of the U.S. Open Tennis Championships.
Benjamin A. Cox, DO, joined Mount Pleasant-based McLaren Central Michigan.