OrthoAtlanta will be the official orthopedic and sports medicine provider for the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl in Atlanta Jan. 1.
Here are five highlights:
1. As the official provider, OrthoAtlanta will offer orthopedic services on game day as well as the entire bowl week.
2. Todd Schmidt, MD, will be the bowl's medical director, with Michael Behr, MD, as co-medical director.
3. Both teams, their coaches, staffs and officials will all have access to OrthoAtlanta's care.
4. The Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl official sports medicine provider for 20-plus years, OrthoAtlanta is the bowl's longest running sponsor.
5. This will be the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl's 50th anniversary bowl game.