Houston Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine moved its practice to a medical office building on the Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital campus, according to Woodlands Online.
Here are five things to know:
1. The new facility includes six orthopedic and sports medicine providers.
2. The clinic provides onsite imaging, durable medical equipment and casting.
3. Located on the same floor as the Houston Methodist Outpatient Rehabilitation and Sports Performance Services, the center allows patients to combine strength training, performance enhancement techniques and physical, occupational and hand therapy in close proximity.
4. The clinic provides non-surgical and surgical care for all sorts of sports medicine and orthopedic issues.
5. Primary care sports medicine physician Alysia Robichau, MD, said, "It's great knowing I can easily check in on my patients when they are in a therapy session. It allows me to have even greater involvement with my patients' care."
More articles on sports medicine:
Southwest Medical Center adds Dr. Pingal Desai — 4 details