Chiropractor Bert Solomon, DC, is now seeing patients at Knoxville (Tenn.) Spine and Sports.
Here are five things to know:
1. Dr. Solomon offers chiropractic treatments, massages and personal training to treat acute and chronic conditions.
2. Dr. Solomon specializes in diagnosing and treating sports injuries and muscoskeletal dysfunctions of the spine and extremities.
3. He has served as a licensed chiropractic physician since 2000.
4. Dr. Solomon is a Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner and Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician.
5. Other conditions treated at Knoxville Spine and Sports include back pain, sports-related injuries, shoulder pain, sciatica, neck pain, headaches and nerve pain.
As a chiropractor with advanced training, Dr. Solomon said, "I have seen the difference that chiropractic and complementing services can make for patients with chronic and acute sports-related injuries."
More articles on practice management:
79% of orthopedists would choose medical career again — 14 survey statistics
How much time per week do orthopedists devote to patient visits? 14 Medscape survey insights
Dr. Tobias Mattei joins Eastern Maine Medical Center's neurosurgery practice: 5 notes