Rochester, Minn.-based Mayo Clinic is expanding its Minneapolis-based sports medicine center, the Minneapolis/St.Paul Business Journal reports.
Here's what you should know.
1. The expansion will add 16,000 square feet.
2. Mayo plans to add 15 new patient exam rooms to increase patient capacity.
3. An additional ultrasound and regenerative-medicine suite is also in the project details.
4. Mayo expects to add staff to accommodate the additional capacity.
5. The Mayo Clinic did not disclose project estimates.