Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance, headquartered in Nashville, announced opening of clinic to treat broad range of injuries.
Here are five things to know:
1. Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance is Tennessee's largest orthopedic surgery group.
2. TOA Ortho/Sport Urgent Care Clinic takes walk-in patients, has extended and weekend hours, and is a good alternative to the emergency room for all patients with relevant non-emergent injuries.
3. Located in Nashville's Midtown area, the new clinic offers x-ray, CT and MRI options for patients.
4. Patients with injured joints in ankle, back, elbow, foot, hip, knee, neck and shoulder will be treated in the new facility, which will serve as an extension of the services TOA typically offers.
5. Steve Wade, CEO of TOA, says the urgent care center provides "cost effective, quick, no hassle, and convenient access to high quality injury assessment and treatment to patients of all ages."
More articles on sports medicine: