Excelsior Orthopedics recently completed is $10.2 million expansion of its Buffalo (N.Y.) Surgery Center, The Buffalo News reports.
Here's what you need to know.
1. The practice opened in 2002. Growing demand is the reason behind the expansion, which made the clinic three times larger than it was.
2. The new center features eight outpatient surgical and diagnostic procedure suites.
3. The clinic specializes in orthopedics, pain management, ophthalmology, colorectal care and gastroenterology among other specialties.
4. The administration expects to hire 10 physicians to accommodate the growing caseload.
5. Excelsior predicts 12,000 patients will use the center annually.
6. Excelsior held its grand opening Nov. 2, 2016.