Here are seven spine surgeons moving to new practices or adding to their titles in November:
Note: This isn't an exhaustive list.
1. Sonny Gill, MD, joined The Steadman Clinic in Vail, Colo.
2. Benjamin Valley, MD, joined OrthoCincy Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine in Edgewood, Ky.
3. B. Andrew Castro, MD, joined BOSS Orthopaedics in Beaufort, S.C.
4. Neurosurgeon Jason Liounakos, MD, joined Miami Neuroscience Institute in South Miami, Fla. as director of outpatient spine surgery.
5. Wesley Jones, MD, joined Memorial Hermann Mischer Neuroscience Associates-Katy (Texas) Neurosurgery.
6. Dean Chou, MD, was named chief of the spine division at NewYork-Presbyterian's neurosurgery department.
7. Dominic Maggio, MD, joined Legacy Spine & Neurological Specialists in Little Rock, Ark.