Neurology services provider Assure Holdings saw a 6 percent increase in volume in the third quarter, according to its newest financial report.
Seven things to know about Assure Holdings' third quarter:
1. Assure reported $8.3 million in gross revenue in the third quarter, down from $8.5 million in the same quarter last year.
2. Its net revenue was $6.2 million, down from $8.5 million in the same quarter last year.
3. Its managed cases grew to 16,200 year to date, up from 12,100 at the same time last year.
4. Its managed cases in the third quarter alone reached 5,300, up 6 percent from last year.
5. Assure had a net loss of $1.4 million.
6. It is forecasting 4,800 to 5,800 managed cases in the fourth quarter of 2022.
7. Assure forecasts a gross revenue of $8.5 million in the fourth quarter.