Reston-based Virginia Spine Institute has been serving patients since 1992. Here are six things to know about the practice:
1. The institute has treated over 100,000 patients across 35 countries.
2. The institute has a 92 percent success rate across all procedures.
3. Ninety percent of its patients are treated with nonsurgical options versus surgical ones.
4. The institute was one of the first practices in the country to perform cervical disc replacements.
5. The institute has eight trained physicians on staff.
6. The institute added neurological care in March.