Here are six spine surgeons moving to new practices or adding to their titles in January:
Note: This is not an exhaustive list.
1. Des Plaines-based Illinois Bone and Joint Institute added spine surgeon Christopher Bergin, MD.
2. Livingston, N.J.-based Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center appointed Joseph Koziol, MD, chair of neurosurgery.
3. Shekar Kurpad, MD, PhD, has been named the founding director of a newly created neuroscience institute in Milwaukee.
4. Terrence Piper, MD, has joined Signature Orthopedics and is practicing at its new location in St. Peters, Mo.
5. Craig Wilson, MD, joined OSF HealthCare's St. Mary Medical Center in Galesburg, Ill.
6. Hill Regional Hospital in Hillsboro, Texas, added neurosurgeon David Masel, MD.