Here are six spine surgeons moving to new practices or adding to their titles in August:
Note: This isn't an exhaustive list.
1. William Robinson, MD, joined Dallas-based Carrell Clinic, according to an email to Becker's.
2. Bayard Carlson, MD, joined Twin Cities Spine Center in Minneapolis, according to an email to Becker's.
3. Thomas McNally, MD, was named medical director of the Spine Center at the Chicago Center for Orthopedics and Robotic-Assisted Surgery.
4. Adam Smitherman, MD, joined Baxter Regional Medical Center in Mountain Home, Ark.
5. Kris Okumu, MD, joined Watsonville, Calif.-based Coastal Health Partners.
6. Abiola Atanda, MD, joined Danbury-based OrthoConnecticut.