A physician named to a university board of trustees and six more spine surgeons who moved to new practices or added to their titles in July:
Note: This is not an exhaustive list.
1. James Mok, MD, joined NorthShore Spine Center in Chicago, according to an email to Becker's Spine Review.
2. Lauren Ostling, MD, joined Norwood, Ohio-based Mayfield Brain & Spine.
3. Andrew Shaw, MD, was appointed to the Florida State College at Jacksonville district board of trustees.
4. Vishal Khatri, MD, has joined Englewood (N.J.) Health Physician Network and Englewood Hospital.
5. Richard Teff, MD, joined Waco, Texas-based Ascension Providence.
6. Andrew Look, MD, joined Brain & Spine Center at UP Health System – Marquette (Mich.).
7. Gordon Mao, MD, joined Indiana University IU School of Medicine in Indianapolis.