The Pro Football Hall of Fame assemble a medical advisory board, which will be led by Andrew Dossett, MD, a spine surgeon from Dallas.
Dr. Dossett will serve as chairman of the board, which will assist in delivering medical care to NFL players. In addition to Dr. Dossett, the medical advisory board includes:
• James Andrews, MD, of Gulf Breeze, Fla.
• Stanley Herring, MD, of Seattle
• Andrew Heyman, MD, of Washington D.C.
• Rob Heyer, MD, of Charlotte, N.C.
• Kenneth Kenyhercz, MD, of Tampa, Fla.
• Michael Rich, MD, of Canton, Ohio
• Thomas Sonnanstine, MD, of Columbus, Ohio
• John Small, MD, of Tampa, Fla.
• Eugene Yim, MD, of Newport Beach, Calif.
• Ronnie Barnes, an athletic trainer from East Rutherford, N.J.