Viz.ai was honored as one of the "Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Biotech" by Fast Company.
Five things to know:
1. Viz.ai is an applied AI healthcare company co-founded by neurosurgeon Chris Mansi, MD. It's stroke triage software, Viz LVO,features an image analysis tool designed to facilitate fast and accurate triage of suspected large vessel occlusions in stroke patients.
2. Viz LVO leverages deep learning to communicate time-sensitive information about stroke patients to appropriate specialists.
3. Viz LVO was the first synchronized care software to receive FDA clearance, establishing a new FDA category called computer-aided triage.
4. Viz.ai received FDA 510(k) clearance for Viz CTP, which offers providers a tool for automated cerebral perfusion image analysis.
5. "It's been less than a year since we received our de novo FDA clearance, and already several leading healthcare systems throughout the country and two major clinical trials are using Viz to deliver truly synchronized care to their patients," said Dr. Mansi. Viz.ai also aims to speed up and increase the efficiency of clinical trials through its research product line Viz Recruit.